Thursday 3 June 2010

Library Blogs

It took me a few days but I've browsed almost all of the blogs of "23 Things Cambridge". What I found were very interesting thoughts and discussions, lots of information and new ideas. At the moment it seems as if most people look at blogs of people who they already know (at least that's what it looks like from the comments). But I guess that's the way interaction develops, you start with what you know and feel safe about and then move on to new adventures. I am absolutely delighted about the first two comments I received. These are very much appreciated and I hope that more will follow. I - at least - will continue "blogging".

4 comments:

  1. I have surprised myself by commenting largely on blogs of people I don't already know (or can't identify so I'm unsure whether I know them or not). That's been one of the real positives of the 23 Things experience for me so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talking of commenting on the blogs of people you know... Congratulations on having at least viewed all the 23 things blogs, there are so many! And gorgeous picture of the Old Library there... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Bettina,

    I don't think I know you, but am too trying to read everyone's blog, well first posts at least, but it just seems to grow and grow. I see you wrote this on Thursday, I'd bet at least another dozen blogs have been added since then. It does seem like a sysiphian task and I really don't know how much longer I can keep doing it. Was it your plan to keep reading all or just follow a few? And/or rely on a quick glance at feed headers to decide what you want to read?
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd suggest deciding to follow around 10-15 bloggers - and perhaps not just the ones that engage you, as some Cam23ers need the encouragement and the support.

    ReplyDelete